My Etsy Shop

A few weeks ago I opened a shop on the Etsy platform, where I have been listing some of my latest works. And because I love collecting handicraft patterns I have also been listing everyday crochet, knitting and cross stitch patterns - not all, but the ones I like the most. You can see here some photos.

---

Abri há poucas semanas uma loja na plataforma Etsy, onde coloquei alguns dos meus últimos trabalhos. E como adoro coleccionar padrões/receitas de artesanato também tenho publicado diariamente padrões de crochê, tricô e ponto cruz. Deixo aqui algumas fotos.





Grannies crop tops - back in fashion

Twiggy crochet set - Vintage pattern

Beautiful Vogue knitting pattern

Long crochet dress


Aran knitting sweater for men

Family cables knitting pullovers


Placemat - always in fashion

Granny squares rug


Cute dog for a baby room cross stitch pattern, where you can add the baby's name and date of birth

Cute Smiley Bears cross stitch pattern

Comentários